[Framework-Team] Re: NuPlone and Plone 3.0

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Apr 4 07:12:43 UTC 2007

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:30:52 -0700, Wichert Akkerman
<wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:

> I'm wearing my release manager hat today and was looking at NuPlone. At
> the moment there are still a lot things that do not work or look bad in
> NuPlone (IE support, form styling and control panel styling are easy to
> find examples). That means that it is currently not in a state where I
> want it to even ship with Plone 3.

The plan is still the same as outlined earlier:

- Get NuPlone "feature complete" by beta2

- Work on IE6/7 issues towards the RCs

- Decide based on how ready it seems to be whether it should be the
default in the RCs.

I have set off tomorrow evening to work on NuPlone.

> - Danny has a made a fair number of improvements on the Informaat
>   NuPlone-based intranet design, which might be mergable into NuPlone
>   directly. But he has no time to work on that.

If he sends those changes to me, I'm happy to merge them and sanitize. I
have asked him several times, but no response yet.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net