[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Apr 4 07:09:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:45:56 -0700, Wichert Akkerman
<wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:

>>         - Members folder gets created even though it's turned off?
>
> Bug, should be fixed.

Still present.

>>         - Put back autofocus behaviour now that we have ondomload (make
>>           sure tabindex is correct)
>
> Already done I think

Halfway, the iterator still emits tabindex="0", which is wrong, so the JS
is commented out for now. But shouldn't be hard to fix, and I asked
Florian if he could have a look today.

>>         - Move sendto/print/whatever to bottom of page, use text
>>           representation
>
> Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Done. Better styling is coming.

>>         - Fix up Table-of-Contents styling
>>         - Fix up presentation mode styling
>
> Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Part of my work scheduled for tomorrow. It depends on getting some help
with sanitizing the JS since it emits invalid HTML right now.

>>         - Search: "only in this section" checkbox
>
> Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Added.

>> - Fix in 3.0.x releases
>>     - Incremental KSS UI improvements, examples:
>>         - Login should be in-place (digg.com for an example)
>>         - Adding comments should give you a textfield inline
>>         - etc...
>
> 3.0.x minor are for bug and security fixes, not feature changes.

So in 9 months, we can add comments without reloading the page, great...

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net