[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 3 18:35:47 UTC 2007

On 4/3/07, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >>     - Wicked
> >>         - Needs to use createObject?type_name=Document — the way it is
> >>           set up now, anything spidering the site with credentials will
> >>           create objects, and any object clicked will create objects
> >>           (this change will make it invoke portal_factory)
> >
> > Hasn't happened.
>
> Am I right in thinking this should be considered a seriousish bug?

I don't see why this should be considered any better/worse than the
content add menu which uses the exact same links and will be shown on
all such pages as well.  From a spiders point of view, it's not
different, AFAIK.  Not that this isn't an important issue, but we've
lived with it for a long time.

Alec