[Framework-Team] Re: [PLIP 172 Wicked] Review notes

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Sep 27 20:15:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:02:42 -0700, Martin Aspeli
<optilude at gmx.net> wrote:

> Wicked is a wiki without all the cruft. It makes it simple to create
> links-as-you-type, and keeps those links up-to-date when they move.
> It's easy to use and quite innovative in that it integrates so
> seamlessly into Plone.

Big props to Whit for turning my original late-night ramblings and
thoughts about how wikis in Plone should work into a slick wiki
implementation for Plone. Sometimes, ranting helps (well, it always helps
— it's just not always it turns out changing anything ;).

Looking forward to being able to wiki-enable anything, even uploaded Word
documents (I'm not kidding, this is actually possible - though whether it
makes sense to you is another matter :).