[Framework-Team] Re: Review for PLIP 179 - commenting

Kai Diefenbach usenet at diefenba.ch
Fri Sep 22 08:12:48 UTC 2006

Hi Martin, hi all

Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Yes. nested comments are on the top of my todo list.
>
> You may be able to re-use the Ploneboard interfaces directly, or model
> something closely on them. A lot of thought have gone into them. :)

As you mentioned this, I wonder what is the reason for storage all
comments flatey inside a conversation and associate comments of comments
with the extra inReplyTo attribute.

Or different asked: why aren't comments folderish types and stores
replies inside itself. Wouldn't it makes it easier to delete and
traverse comments of comments?

Thanks
Kai