[Framework-Team] Re: r10902 - review/plip48-bundle

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Sep 13 03:19:21 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:15:08 -0700, wichert
<svn-changes-z4DKO/sx8wnYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> +Using sessions means that ZEO clusters will not work out of the box: the
> +session storage is not shared between ZEO clients. This needs to be
> explicitly
> +documented in release notes.

Not only documented, it's a showstopper IMO - most professional sites run
a couple of ZEO clients at the very least. Hell, I run ZEO locally, and
I'm just designing UIs. :]

Is there a way to make sessions shared between ZEO clients? If we're going
to ship Plone with this configuration as standard, it has to work with ZEO
out of the box too.