[Framework-Team] Bling and timing

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Sep 6 07:28:52 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Just a heads-up on the upcoming review of the Bling-related parts of the
bundle on behalf of Ben.

Ben had to travel to San Diego on short notice to one of his customers
(which is also why I'm sending this message, not he), so he said that the
working bundle - including docs for the example bookmarking application -
will be a bit delayed, but should be ready sometime this coming weekend.

Shortly summarized, the bundle doesn't really work with Zope 2.10 at the
moment because of the switch to the Zope 3 TAL implementation.

I have offered to help Ben with writing and reviewing the bookmark app
walkthrough docs as part of my test of the KSS bundle - and I will also do
my damnedest to harass him in the nicest possible way to get you something
that is in reviewable state this weekend. ;)

Hopefully this doesn't cause too much trouble. I assume you have enough
bundles to look at in the meantime anyway. :)

Excited about Plone 3.0-ly yours,