[Framework-Team] [AJAX] Please digest ...

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Sep 3 01:50:13 UTC 2006

http://azax.ree.hu/documentation/development-process-with-kss

 From Balazs and Godefroid, many thanks! This is a pretty short document
describing a real-world example of development with KSS.

It's probably good if we all read this and form some opinions on this
process.

However, if we can, I'd like to keep the discussion on whether this is
good or bad under wraps until I can produce the first email comparing
the two approaches (hopefully tomorrow unless things go badly). This is
just so that we don't start with a very one-sided discussion and find it
hard to come back to objectivity.

Cheers,