[Framework-Team] Contextual help bundle review

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Oct 15 11:53:23 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I know that Raphael and I were supposed to review the contextual help
bundle. Raphael let me know he had difficulties doing it due to
unforeseen circumstances, and I said I would do it. However, since then
life has taken over. :-)

My real reason for not being as vigilant with this as I should've been
is that I feel the code at the moment isn't quite ready, and David has
let me know his time to work on it has been reduced quite a bit.

I will try to give a more formal review asap.