[Framework-Team] Re: Error starting 3.0 bundle

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Oct 14 01:15:37 UTC 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:59:37 -0700, Alexander Limi
<limi at plone.org> wrote:

> ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'package', "ImportError:
> Couldn't import plone.app, No module named plone.app")

Well, turns out the structure requires some more stuff that was
undocumented, I figured it out after some poking around, and documented it
in the bundle:

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/bundles/3.0/README-BUNDLE-SETUP.txt

Please tell us when these things happen! It's very frustrating to have to
chase down things like these.