[Framework-Team] Re: Re: first merges

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Wed Oct 11 18:54:45 UTC 2006

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> Should I look at the implementation (a special adapter) for the BTREEs ?
> It could be interesting. Then, the user could choose the order criterion
> : creation date, modification date, etc.
> It looks pretty easy to add

I would really rather see the clean-ups I noted in the first email to
you guys take place before adding any more functionality. This was to do
with code organisation, a few anti-patterns and performance.

None of this is hard, but just needs to get done :)

Doing it for ATBTreeFolder with a different adapter would be a second
step, possibly post-merging.

Cheers,
Martin