[Framework-Team] Re: first merges

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sun Oct 8 13:36:20 UTC 2006

Previously Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Aren't we supposed to have an official vote on what PLIP's we think are
> ready for inclusion?

We are supposed to decide, I'm not sure if we need to actually vote. I'ld
like to turn this around a little bit: the four PLIPs that are currently
ready for merging seem non-contentious. Unless anyone objects to merging
those (and nobody has done so since I send my mail a couple of days ago)
I want to go ahead and merge them. I'm not trying to wiggle my way out
of a vote here, but I do want to keep things moving at a reasonable
speed and I do not think that a vote is going to give different results
in this case.

We definitely need to vote on Azax/KSS/Bling and we should do that this
week: we should (if not must) have made up our minds on this so it can
be included properly in the schedule for the upcoming Plone Conference.
That means we have a deadline of October 15.

Wichert.