[Framework-Team] Re: PLIP review overview

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Oct 5 16:41:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 01:12:54 -0700, Wichert Akkerman
<wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:

> This does need some more disucssion, but I also considered it important
> to at least give some signal to indicate in which direction the
> consensus seems to be going. It might even get Ben to fix the Bling
> bundle...

Just a heads-up on this, I spoke to Ben a few days ago, he's sick right
now (nasty cold) and probably won't be able to do any coding the first few
days. I still think both bundles deserve a fair chance of review, but the
bundle does indeed need to be working first.