[Framework-Team] Re: Review for PLIP 174

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Tue Oct 3 18:43:32 UTC 2006

Hi.

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:
> Conclusion
> I think the plips succeeds in its goals, the implementation on the i18n
> layer is much clearer now, easy to read and manage and of course it is
> reusable.

Thx, I always love to get positive feedback.

> Hanno also provides a list of todo
> (https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip174-reusable-i18n-bundle/TODO.txt)
> most of them are small or easy to do but also very necessary before the
> integration (ie: there is nearly no UI to manage the configuration)

I started on the small todo items and as I finished my work on CMF 2.1
now, this will be a priority again. This could go into a later alpha
release, as it doesn't conflict with any of the other bundles and isn't
that much of a change anyways.

> So thanks, Hanno good work ! :)

Thx for the review Vincenzo ;)

Hanno