[Framework-Team] 3.0-alpha1 is out.. and now

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Fri Nov 24 16:28:43 UTC 2006

I just released 3.0-alpha1 unto the world. There are a number of
known problems with this release: besides the bugs in the issue tracker
there are a lot of failing unittests. As far as I can see the majority
are due to changes in the CMF and PloneTestCase testinfrastructures and
not real bugs in the products themselves. Since I did not want to delay
alpha1 any further I decided to release it as-is; we'll need to fix
those test problems for alpha2 though.

I would like us to re-review the pending bundles and see if there is
more that can be merged in the next 1-2 weeks and do a second alpha
after that.

Wichert.