[Framework-Team] Re: Performance — as usual

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Nov 13 11:12:30 UTC 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:52:17 -0800, Philipp von Weitershausen
<philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:

> Becoming a Zope committer is a no-brainer, and with the ZF in place it's
> even politically correct :)

That's a different discussion that I won't even touch right now. ;)

OK, I guess we can live with that. I thought "my sandbox" was referring to
a private SVN repository, but I guess you have uncommitted changes. Great,
give us a shout when it's ready for testing. :)