[Framework-Team] Re: Performance — as usual

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Nov 13 10:26:41 UTC 2006

Alexander Limi wrote:
> Does anybody know what the state of the Customerize stuff is, and
> whether moving most of the default templates to views would help here?

I still have some changes sitting in my sandbox that I want to commit to
make it at least half-way usable. I should find the time to commit them
this or next week.

I don't think I can maintain five.customerize in the long term, which is
why I would like to find a maintainer, perhaps from within the Plone
community (*hint* *hint*), who would improve the UI, polish it up, make
releases, etc. etc. (IOW: the boring stuff) :)

Philipp