[Framework-Team] Re: 3.0 shouldn't just be about the user facing UI

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at adaptivewave.com
Fri Mar 17 11:18:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-13-03 at 21:13 +0000, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:18:20 -0000, whit
> <d.w.morriss at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > just to piggy back a bit on this:
> >
> > I think one consideration that needs to be made is how much you guys
> > want to start pursuing new style development.  By the time Plone 3
> > ships, CMF 2.0 will have full customization of views(the technology is
> > not far off as we stand now).
>
> Really? Can you elaborate on how this would work?

Careful about saying this.  The last word I got from Philip was the work
they had done at the sprint for TTW customization (and there was a bunch
of work done) would require Zope 3.3.  Will Plone 3.0 be able to require
a minimum of Zope 2.10 (which will use z3.3) ?

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
AdaptiveWave - Content Management as a Service