[Framework-Team] zope "two visions" info

whit d.w.morriss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:02:04 UTC 2006

my suggestion along these lines was to start by firing a shot over the
z3 bow by saying "hey, we are the pfwt, we're concerned, we're going to
discuss this amongst plone developers"

just so they know there are eyes on the subject even if we haven't said
anything.  then you guys can start the conversation here amongst the
team and the larger plone-dev community and it if take a little while to
get consensus, there will be nobody saying "well you didn't speak
up...." later.

-w

--

 | david "whit" morriss