[Framework-Team] Re: Plone 3.0 dates

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Mon Jul 31 10:44:32 UTC 2006

This is a good point. Why don't we try to push these dates (it's
end-of-August after all), but let people know that if they are on holiday
etc they should let it be known, so that we can either shift the dates or
give some people a bit more time (we'll need to "stagger" the review of
bundles anyway, so it may be possible to take some of them later).

Martin