[Framework-Team] Re: Names, names and we need a decision

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Fri Jul 28 11:19:10 UTC 2006

Hi.

As I'm lazy, I wrote a new template for plone.app projects now as well.

So in step 3 you can also do:

paster create -t plone_app

which will ask you the same question as the plone_core template but adds
a question for the second namespace, which defaults to app :)

Step 4 (svn import) doesn't change, as plone.app.example projects should
also live in the Plone SVN top level directory.

Hanno

Daniel Nouri wrote:
> Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> Daniel Nouri wrote:

>>> ZopeSkel is an easily extensible *collection* of skeletons for Zope
>>> projects (Plone projects included).  It has currently two skeletons
>>> for Plone, the plone_core and the plone2_theme (=DIYPloneStyle)