[Framework-Team] Re: plip 149 (better markup support) request for merge

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Dec 28 19:44:25 UTC 2006

On Dec 28, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Tom Lazar wrote:

> On Dec 28, 2006, at 11:05 AM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>
>> As long as you don't break anything, you can just work on the
>> trunk of
>> plone.app.controlpanel ;) It's not yet in any releasable state
>> anyways.
>
> i'll do that, thanks. [...]

as of http://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/11760 resp. http://
dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/11759 my branch of cmfplone uses
plone.app.controlpanel and all of the remaining work for this plip
will take place there (on trunk), so the plip-149-bundle is now in
principal ready for merging. or in other words: unless somebody
shouts, i won't be doing any further work on that bundle, so the
sooner it's merged, the less hassle... ;)

cheers,

tom