[Framework-Team] plip 149 (better markup support) request for merge

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Dec 28 03:05:31 UTC 2006

hi everybody,

as of http://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/11748 the last functional
'show stopper' for the markup plip has been removed IMHO and i have
since been looking into re-implementing its control panel as a view.
it seems that hannosch has already created quite some infrastructure
for controlpanels in plone.app.controlpanel, which i'm eager to tap
into (browsertests, yay!)

however, before i go ahead and create what will be the sixth(!)
branch for my bundle i'd like to request for the branches of this
plip to be merged into trunk, so i can continue with working on trunk
directly, since all that is left to do (http://dev.plone.org/plone/
browser/review/plip-149-markup-support/plip149-todo.txt?rev=11748)
are really just 'cosmetics'.

all tests pass (or rather cmfplone and archetypes fail in my branch
with the identical errors that they do with in trunk...)

having said that, however, i only have time to work on this during
the next three days... if merging should take significantly longer
than one day, please let me know, and in that case i'll continue on
my own branch of plone.app.controlpanel in order to get things
finished before new year.

cheers,

tom