[Framework-Team] Re: Login redirect in 3.0?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Dec 27 15:17:04 UTC 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:59:18 -0800, Rocky Burt
<rocky at serverzen.com> wrote:

> "*" would be the way to go imho.
>
> We should probably make 'login' a new "reserved" id though so people
> don't create content with the name 'login'.  This way /login would
> always do as designed and we wouldn't have to worry about instructing
> people to do /@@login.  The only remaining danger is if someone creates
> their own content classes with a login attribute.

Yup, /@@login wouldn't be any easier to remember than /login_form - so
either /login or /admin. I'm partial to the latter, since it makes sense
in more languages (most western languages have the word "admin" or
"administrator", whereas login is pretty English-specific).

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net