[Framework-Team] Merges

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri Dec 15 00:17:00 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I've merged:

  - plone.locking (though it needs a bit of KSS magic eventually to
unlock on form unload, waiting for KSS to be merged)

  - the next/previous branch (put parts of it in plone.app.layout,
merged to ATCT and CMFPlone)

Next, I will tackle link integrity (we may wait until after the merge to
add the on/off switch, in the interest of saving time) and content
rules. I plan to work on these over Christmas.

Just to let you know, Balazs is working on the KSS merge. There are some
odd test failures that are keeping him from claiming the work is done.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind a look at

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/kss-merge
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/kss-merge-lib

if others are waiting as well. :)