Fwd: [Framework-Team] Re: PLIP 177 - Content indexing

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo at objectrealms.net
Mon Dec 11 15:21:18 UTC 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:08:40 -0500, Sidnei da Silva
<sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:

> [...]

the str(content) is basically arg marshalling for transforms, if you know
a way to pass a stream to the transform api... do tell. afaicr, internally
evening passing in an idatastream object using portaltranforms interfaces,
still assumes an accessor to a string blob.

-k