[Framework-Team] Zope 3 widgets in Plone [was: Re: 3.0-alpha1 is out.. and now]

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Dec 1 16:23:29 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, Rocky Burt <rocky at serverzen.com> wrote:
> An awesome secondary goal would then be to create archetype-style
> wrapper widgets so that we could stop having to maintain two sets of
> widgets (one for achetypes, another for formlib).  The archetype widget
> would simply be a wrapper for the formlib widget which would make BBB
> much easier.

Well, I'm going the other way around. I've wrote an adapter for AT
Widgets so that they implement IWidget. A secondary goal of mine was
to write an adapter to AT Fields to implement IField. And then we
could use AT stuff unmodified with formlib. With not too much effort I
still believe that's doable.
--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214