[Framework-Team] Now what do we do?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Aug 29 12:56:04 UTC 2006

+1

I'm happy to take a couple, at least. I suggest we have one person in charge
of each bundle, who does some initial review, posts back to the list to tell
people good points and bad points and explains where to look to understand
what's going on, and then we can discuss, argue, fight and vote.

Would you mind getting started on the list (I'm at work atm...)? I think
starting with plone.org/roadmap and then matching to bundles in /review
(note - the easycommenting bundle is in the collective, see the link on the
PLIP).

We can probably just do dibs :)

Martin