[Framework-Team] Now what do we do?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Aug 29 10:04:28 UTC 2006

So, the bundle deadline passed, and I almost got some sleep. I'm guessing a
few bundles will trickle in still (Vincenzo is on holiday, for example, but
promised to look at workflow)

Members from last year - how did you go about actually undertakign the
reviews?

We have bundles at http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/ (and one at
svn.plone.org/svn/collective/easycommenting/bundles/2.5/ since Kai doesn't
have commit privs yet).

This matches up pretty well to what we see in http://plone.org/roadmap, with
a few exceptions. Most of these are excusable (AJAX dependencies that make
no sense until we've sorted out that can of worms, trivial things that
probably don't need much review - we'll have to take it on a case-by-case
basis).

I know Wichert is away for 5 days, and Vincenzo is on holiday (until the
middle/end of the week?). I'd be nice if we could come up with a process,
though.