[Framework-Team] Three bundles

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Aug 29 01:48:52 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I'm submitting three bundles:

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/142
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip142-componentised-content-menu

  - mostly done
  - needs more real-world testing
  - some test failures, probably due to general state of 3.0 bundle when
I branched it

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/157
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip157-contentrules

  - see notes in progress log on PLIP, and TODO.txt in
plone.app.contentrules

  - basically works, but UI is rudimentary
  - need to create more realistic rule conditions and actions (two
examples are there, though)
  - lack of tests in plone.app.contentrules for Plone integration

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/118
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip118-portlets

  - see notes in progress log on PLIP, and TODO.txt in plone.app.portlets

  - basically works
  - some features are not exposed in the UI and the UI is rudimentary
  - having a hard time tracking down an error - "Can't pickle objects in
acqusition wrappers". The aq wrappers are appearing by magic :-(
  - tests in CMFPlone and plone.app.portlets missing/out-of-date

Needless to say, I plan to work on these going forward. :)

If anyone can help me debug ZODB and aq wrappers, I'd be really grateful :-(