[Framework-Team] Re: Let sleeping PLIPs lie...

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Aug 22 12:07:35 UTC 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 04:25:53 -0700, Alexander Limi
<limi at plone.org> wrote:

> I have gone through all the PLIPs that are targeting 3.0, marked them as
> "in progress" if they have work that I know about, and pinged most of
> the maintainers about the review bundle deadline this weekend.

...and I just received a mail from Vincenzo that he'll be happy to do the
workflow PLIPs, but is on vacation until September 3rd (and he deserves
one).

I'll see if I can cobble together a somewhat coherent PLIP (maybe with
Raphael) before that - but allowing a few extra days before this is
reviewed would be appreciated. I'm sure you'll have enough to do the first
week of reviewing anyway. :)