[Framework-Team] Re: Namespace organisation

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Apr 30 21:18:49 UTC 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:54:51 +0100, Rocky Burt
<rocky at serverzen.com> wrote:

> Interfaces should be in a interfaces module or package based in the
> 2nd-level package namespace (ie plone.schema.interfaces,
> plone.portlet.interfaces).  The same with testing package/modules.

Of course, ATContentTypes and (soon) CMFDynamicViewFTI now have an
'interface' package for the Zope 3 interfaces, since Tiran was good and
made Zope 2 interfaces for all our stuff in all the locations and with all
the names that made sense ... and now we need to reverse-bridge those :-(

"You can just adapt yourself out of it..." // Archipelago sprint 26/04/2006