[Framework-Team] Re: Re: Google's Summer of Code

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Apr 20 19:07:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:32:03 +0100, Alec Mitchell
<apm13 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> I'd be happy to be a mentor to someone who's capable of acting pretty
> independently (e.g. hannosch, fschulze (if he's still a student), or
> some other reasonably experienced Ploner).  My time is of course
> limited by release stuff until mid-May in all liklihood.  But I'll be
> happy to help organize SoC related stuff during the sprint.

I'd be happy at least to help with this process. Again, someone with some
experience would be a lot easier, taking someone from scratch will likely
benefit the student but not the Foundation (not enough time, unless we get
an exceptional one). I think the sprint is a really good opportunity to
pick some interesting-and-needed part that SoC could sponsor. :)

(muted)