[Framework-Team] Re: Google's Summer of Code

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Apr 19 11:21:08 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:18:53 +0200, Alexander Limi <limi at plone.org> wrote:

> Are you guys in the Framework Team willing to take this job? I don't
> have time to do it personally, but I believe it's hugely important that
> Plone does this.

Also make sure you are aware of the time line - we're starting to run out
of time:

April 11, 2006:
- Application period open for mentoring organizations; administrators may
begin submitting applications for their orgs
- Organization administrators should begin taking mentor signups once the
org has been accepted by Google
- Summer-Administrators Google Group opens for discussion between org
administrators, mentors, and Google program administrators

May 1, 2006:
- All mentoring organizations must have submitted their interest to Google
due by 17.00 Pacific Standard Time
- Application period opens for student proposals

May 8, 2006:
-Student proposals due by 17.00 Pacific Standard Time