[Framework-Team] 3rd party products tagged?

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo at objectrealms.net
Sun Oct 9 20:26:30 UTC 2005

i put together a spreadsheet with all the dependent products, their
current branch status, and the proposed changes (pdf attached). i'm
going to email the release managers/maintainers of the products as well
( whoever did the last release).

due to the upcoming 2.1.1 release, this week, i rather defer changes
till after the release. unless folks think it should be done prior to that.

-kapil