[Framework-Team] Version policy PLIP

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Dec 2 08:36:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would like to get some feedback on my version policy proposal PLIP:

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/114

Also, I know that the people I have talked to about this from the
framework team are positive to this so far (Whit, Alec) - but I would
appreciate a quick decision on this, since we should rename the current
release + the next one before we start announcing the next things.

Can we do a quick +/-1 on the mailing list and say that the decision is
official once it reaches +3 or -3?

/me has ~15 UI PLIPs going into "3.0" and is anxious to announce. :)