[Evangelism] Visit Oshkosh before the glaciers come back! (one month to go until Plone Symposium Midwest)

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Mon May 19 19:49:46 UTC 2014

Get your sled dogs in harness - only one month to go before the Symposium
returns to Oshkosh, Wisconsin!

*Please register by this Friday, May 23*; we will be placing our t-shirt
orders the following Monday.

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/registration

*Our full talks schedule is live*:

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/schedule

For detailed descriptions of the 19 talks, see:

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/talks-descriptions

I’d also like to draw your attention to *Dr. Curtis Odom’s “Strategic
Thinking & Practices Workshop”*.

Dr. Odom was my Information Technology Leadership Program coach in 2012 and
he is very much in demand as a human capital strategist, change agent, and
executive coach.  He brought us his leadership insights as a keynote
speaker at last year’s Symposium, and this year he is back to help us
acquire and put into practice skills in strategic thinking.  I urge you to
take advantage of this great (and very cost-effective) workshop.

https://midwest.plonesymp.org/training

Our other great training classes, June 13-17:

- *Wisconsin PyCamp™*
 by Chris Calloway, one of the very best Python teachers and
 long time Plone Foundation member
- *Plone Theming*
 by Chrissy Wainwright, expert practitioner and teacher of the
 art of site theming, including some very high traffic sites
- *Pyramid for Plone Developers*
 by Agendaless Consulting (Tres Seaver, Chris McDonough,
 Paul Everitt), co-founders/lead contributors/co-creators of to
 the legendary Zope and Pyramid frameworks