[Evangelism] Fwd: Plone Symposium Midwest - June 13-22, 2014 - Oshkosh, Wisconsin

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Feb 4 22:14:01 UTC 2014

The Plone Rangers at UW Oshkosh <http://www.uwosh.edu> are very pleased and
excited to invite you back to the Plone Symposium
Midwest<https://midwest.plonesymp.org/> in
beautiful, cosmopolitan Oshkosh,
Wisconsin<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshkosh,_Wisconsin> (where
the average high temperature in June is 77ºF or 25ºC ... really!)

https://midwest.plonesymp.org

Last year's Symposium was one of the best attended, with 100 people in the
training classes, 100 for the two main days, and 35+ more who stayed on for
the sprints.

As was the case last year, Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 will be the only
North American event for Plone, so don't miss it!

*Schedule*

The Symposium schedule will include:

- 5 days of training <https://midwest.plonesymp.org/training> (June 13-17)

- 2 days of keynotes and talks (June 18 & 19)

- 3 days of sprints <https://midwest.plonesymp.org/sprints-1> (June 20-22)
-- log in and add your sprint
topics<https://midwest.plonesymp.org/sprints-1/sprints>

*Training*

We are working with past years' trainers to bring you a compelling set of
classes.  If you are interested in providing training, please see our call
for trainers <https://midwest.plonesymp.org/news/call-for-training>

*Keynotes and Talks*

We will have two streams of talks:

- a more technical stream for developers and systems, and

- a less technical stream for integrators, content editors, and managers.

We are putting the final touches on our talk submission form; it will be
available shortly.

*Sponsor Us!*

The Plone Symposium has always been a non-profit, low cost event.  We are
looking for sponsors to help us maintain low registration fees and sponsor
sprinters; if you or your organization are interested in helping, please
see our call for sponsors<https://midwest.plonesymp.org/news/call-for-sponsors>

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful campus!

Kim, on behalf of the Plone Rangers at UW Oshkosh

Follow Us

   - Please stay tuned by:
   - *Email*: subscribe to the Symposium email
list<http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/plonesymposiummidwest-news>
   receive updates as we develop the Symposium program.
   - *Twitter*: follow at plonesymp <http://twitter.com/plonesymp> or look for
   the #psm14 <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23psm14>,
#plone<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23plone>,
   and#ploneedu <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ploneedu> hash tags
   - *Facebook*: join the Plone Symposium Facebook
group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/plonesymposium/>
   - *Questions*: contact us <https://midwest.plonesymp.org/contact-info>