[Evangelism] Fwd: Plone.Com project changes

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Nov 20 16:41:58 UTC 2013

Liz is project-managing the go-live. And, go live it will. If you would
like to help Liz fix things before it goes live, drop her a note.

I'm sure the sponsor list will be updated. Unworking content and links to
nowhere will be fixed or omitted.

The board has made some hosting resources available to Liz; I have no
worries about the competence of the deployment.

And, let's start hearing suggestions on planning and goals for a second
iteration!