[Evangelism] Fwd: Plone.Com project changes

nguyen at uwosh.edu nguyen at uwosh.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:26:10 UTC 2013

To clarify, the email Eric Rozeboom sent out to the Plone.com project group was that he was stepping back from the project.  The http://plone.rebelx.nl site was created on his server to let us view the project's work to date.  That particular site will be taken offline shortly; Ramon and I have asked Eric for the files so Ramon can post them on Github and so I can host a new work-in-progress site (unless someone has a better place to put it and has the time to handle it).

The text, links, and logos currently there are draft placeholders.

The project needs continued work and contributions.  For that we will be looking to Liz for a plan.

	Kim