[Evangelism] Fwd: Plone.Com project changes

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed Nov 20 15:42:23 UTC 2013

I agree with Chris. What is on the RebelX server looks pretty but doesn't seem to have production-ready content yet.

The scrolling sponsor area at the bottom will also need to be updated with real content. And... do we have permission from all those companies to use their logos?

Thank you,
Gabrielle
--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Where sophisticated web projects thrive
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
Email: gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Try Plone 4 Today at: http://plone4demo.com