[Evangelism] Fwd: Plone.Com project changes

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Nov 19 04:34:16 UTC 2013

The beta site looks great, and +1 on getting a first iteration out the door and just going live.

    Kim

On Nov 18, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Steve McMahon <steve at dcn.org> wrote:

Hi Evangelism and Communications lists,

Eric Rozeboom, who the Plone Foundation Board asked in May to be project manager for the plone.com go-live, has let us know that he's no longer able to continue with this responsibility. We very much appreciate all the work that Eric has done on this.

The board has asked Elizabeth Leddy to pick up project-management responsibilities for the debut, with the charge to go live with a first iteration based on work to-date. Ramon is moving that from Eric's server to a github repository.

Liz's work on this will just be the first iteration, and we expect it to be done quickly.

The board would very much like to hear your thoughts on how subsequent iterations should be planned and managed. Drop us a note <board at plone.org> or discuss it on one of these lists. We'll listen!

Thanks and best wishes, Steve McMahon
for the PF Board