[Evangelism] How can I post local users event on Plone.org site?

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Sat Jan 19 05:11:54 UTC 2013

I've requested the necessary access to the events/community folder and will
move your event to events/regional (where Symposia "live")

I just noticed too the separate event/sprints and event/training folders so
if, as in the case of Plone Symposium Midwest
2013<http://midwest.plonesymp.org/?utm_source=Plone-Evangelism&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Users>,
you are running sprints or training, don't forget to create events in those
subfolders too.

   Kim

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Shigeo Honda <shigeo.honda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yes, please move to Symposium folder.
>
> Cheers,
> Shigeo Honda
>
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Érico Andrei <ericof at plone.org> wrote:
> > Good catch!
> >
> > I think it would be wise to move there. Do you mind to take care of it?
> >
> > best,
> > ea
> >

> > On 1/18/13 7:09 PM, T. Kim Nguyen wrote:
> >
> > Hi - should that go into the events/regional folder since it's a
> Symposium?
> >
> > It's exciting to hear of your event!
> >
> >     Kim
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Shigeo Honda <shigeo.honda at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Érico
> >>
> >> Thanks for publishing this information.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Shigeo Honda
> >>

> >> 2013年1月18日金曜日 Érico Andrei ericof at plone.org:

> plone.org

> Is

> >> --
> >> :: Shigeo Honda
> >> :: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
> >> :: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
> >> :: ricerco - communication designing company
> >> :: http://www.ricerco.com

> > --
> > Check out the new UW Oshkosh Intranet! (uwosh.edu/intranet)
> >
> > Come to Plone Symposium Midwest, hosted at UW Oshkosh June 2-9, 2013!
> >
> > For UW Oshkosh Plone help and site requests, please email
> > plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu or visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help
> >
> > UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
> > http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
> > http://uwosh.edu/plone
> >
> > Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
> > http://ploneedu.org
> >
> > Twitter: @tkimnguyen

> :: Shigeo Honda
> :: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
> :: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
> :: ricerco - communication designing company
> :: http://www.ricerco.com

Check out the new UW Oshkosh Intranet <http://uwosh.edu/intranet>! (
uwosh.edu/intranet)

Come to Plone Symposium