[Evangelism] How can I post local users event on Plone.org site?

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Fri Jan 18 21:09:08 UTC 2013

Hi - should that go into the events/regional folder since it's a Symposium?

It's exciting to hear of your event!

    Kim

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Shigeo Honda <shigeo.honda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Érico
>
> Thanks for publishing this information.
>
> Cheers,
> Shigeo Honda
>

> 2013年1月18日金曜日 Érico Andrei ericof at plone.org:
>
> Shigeo,
>>
>>     The event is published now and it is listed here
>> https://plone.org/events/community/
>>
>> best,
>> Érico Andrei
>> On 1/18/13 6:18 AM, Shigeo Honda wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > Sorry I'm not sure this post fits this list or not, but I'm looking
>> > for person in charge of coming event information manager of plone.org
>> >
>> > We, Plone Users Group Japan, will host the first Plone Educational
>> > Symposium in Tokyo 2013 on Feb, 22nd.  I've posted this event
>> > information on plone.org   a couple of days ago, but it doesn't show
>> > up on the event list and I can't access my event info neither.
>> >
>> > How do you post the users event information regularly on plone.org? Is
>> > there any trick I should know?
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >

> --
> :: Shigeo Honda
> :: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
> :: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
> :: ricerco - communication designing company
> :: http://www.ricerco.com

Check out the new UW Oshkosh Intranet <http://uwosh.edu/intranet>! (
uwosh.edu/intranet)

Come to Plone Symposium
Midwest<http://midwest.plonesymp.org/?utm_source=tknsig&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Plone-Users>,
hosted at UW Oshkosh June 2-9, 2013!

For UW Oshkosh Plone help and site requests, please email
plone-help at lists.uwosh.edu or visit http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help

UW Oshkosh Intranet Project
http://plonedev.uwosh.edu/intranettaskforce
http://uwosh.edu/plone

Co-Chair, PloneEdu initiative for K-12 & higher education
http://ploneedu.org

Twitter: @tkimnguyen <http://twitter.com/tkimnguyen>