[Evangelism] How can I post local users event on Plone.org site?

Shigeo Honda shigeo.honda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:18:26 UTC 2013

Hi

Sorry I'm not sure this post fits this list or not, but I'm looking
for person in charge of coming event information manager of plone.org

We, Plone Users Group Japan, will host the first Plone Educational
Symposium in Tokyo 2013 on Feb, 22nd.  I've posted this event
information on plone.org   a couple of days ago, but it doesn't show
up on the event list and I can't access my event info neither.

How do you post the users event information regularly on plone.org? Is
there any trick I should know?

Thank you.

--
:: Shigeo Honda
:: shigeo.honda at gmai.com
:: http://www.facebook/shigeoh
:: ricerco - communication designing company
:: http://www.ricerco.com