[Evangelism] Google for non-profits

Anthony Gerrard anthonygerrard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:50:25 UTC 2012

I took a quick look following the grants account creation guide

http://support.google.com/nonprofits/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1689506&topic=1656725&ctx=topic

Everything looked OK on the account aside from the fact that one of the ad
groups had a max bid of $2 (the limit on grants is $1)

Once the account is ready the guide says

please return to theGoogle for
Nonprofits<http://www.google.com/nonprofits/> site
and enter your information on the Google Grants Enrollment page.

Do you know if someone ever did that?

Anthony