[Evangelism] Plone vs Joomla vs Wordpress

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Sep 7 16:28:04 UTC 2012

Is this only relevant on our lists or did you recognize this on other
cms lists related to Plone as well?

On our lists we should use some quarantane bot that should use an
adjustable rule filter to put those mails into pandoras box. I do this
with rues for incoming stuff very sucessful. I need this beacuse the
bayes filter that we used until now are tricked out by these semi
intelligent bots.

Usually we had less questions with other cms names in the past. That
should be usable for some selection Rule: If mail contains Plone with
other cms names and " vs " in subject or body.

If the mail was put into the jail, the issuer should receive a mail he
has to answer upon to make sure he is human. Only those mails should
be reviewed by moderators that result in an answer. Markus Leist used
a system like that against bots and SPAM.

The important step is to avoid that these show up in archives like
gmane, nabble etc. until checked.

my 2 cent.

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803 (EU VAT ID)