[Evangelism] Plone vs Joomla vs Wordpress

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:26:55 UTC 2012

On 9/7/2012 11:42 AM, Matt Hamilton wrote:
> someone is paying (I presume) for some kind of mechanical
> turk to directly try and rubbish one project over another.

That's what it looked like to me, also. I take care of this on email
lists I manage by moderating the subscriptions (rather than the posts).
If one of the current list managers cc'd on this email would add me as a
mod for this list, I'd be glad to get out my mop and clean this up.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530