[Evangelism] Plone vs Joomla vs Wordpress

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 15:42:18 UTC 2012

On 7 Sep 2012, at 16:03, Chris Calloway wrote:

> On 9/7/2012 5:46 AM, MarinaP1979 wrote:
>> I did not use Plone more in their projects,
>
> Apparently this list has devolved into a comment spam farm?

Yeah, I was thinking that too… looking at the email addresses of the last few comments. The thing that really troubles me is what have we come to that someone is paying (I presume) for some kind of mechanical turk to directly try and rubbish one project over another. It's one thing someone with a few braincells saying "X is better then Y because of Z". Very different to have some blanket bot turfing.

-Matt