[Evangelism] [Plone-developers] Looking for talking points comparing Plone vs. Wordpress

Armin Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Oct 26 14:10:58 UTC 2012

Am 26.10.2012 um 13:00 schrieb Lennart Regebro:

> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Armin Stroß-Radschinski
> <developer at acsr.de> wrote:
>> Lennart you are right,
>> but Plone giving WordPress a challenge as a simple blog or simple
>> workflow
>> website tool is like the tiger wanting to eat whiskas all days.
>>
>> Our target is more catching all the upcoming tigers and cure them
>> from
>> trying to start with cat food or cheese.
>
> Well, what our target is, is something completely different. The
> question is not what customers Plone wants, but what  system the
> customer wants. :-)
>
> //Lennart

Youre wrong from my point of view...

I am always selling what the customer needs and not what he wants!
Customers do not know what they need!
So I have to change my communication strategy!

The main difference of the result after using this strategy is that
the customer is happy AFTER the job instead of before the job.

So we only should attract people that need Plone ;-)

Armin

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses.”
― Henry Ford